Working with the Senior Management team the role is responsible for the commercial development of all Diamond Bus services in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and assess suitable opportunities for commercial bus operation
- Improve current routes, through service efficiency, increased revenues and greater customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners, stakeholders and clients, such as local authorities.
- Lead and assist in bids and tenders for current and future contracts.
- Assist with the integration and development of procedures to enable the business to make use of current technology and future available systems.
We are looking for someone who is a proactive team player, who can demonstrate initiative with excellent organisational, team management and communication skills.
Closing date for applications is 21/10/17.
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to: HR@rotala.co.uk
Diamond is part of the Rotala Plc group and is an equal opportunities employer.