Corporate Design Manager - North West
Up to £32,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the North West, due to our programme of acquisition, we are creating a regional corporate design manager role, responsible for the graphic design needs of two companies within this region and a process of aligning newly acquisitioned businesses into the corporate design and branding of Rotala Plc/Diamond Bus North West Ltd and Preston Bus Ltd. The role will be based in Bolton, some travel across 5 sites may be required.
Reporting to the Directors, the successful candidate will demonstrate high levels of creative expertise to develop and create design content for anything from Corporate campaigns to internal communication flyers and everything in between covering , bus livery, site signage, branded literature, providing design and artwork to support tenders, email newsletters, social and web content. An experienced and hands on creative fully versed in the design and art direction process. You'll be as happy concepting and creating a big idea as you are churning through the smaller stuff.
Whilst you will have a reporting line, you'll be comfortable to work independently and in teams across multiple projects.
The hours of work will be 8.30am – 5.00pm, 40 hours per week, but you will be expected to work the hours necessary to fulfill the requirements of the role.
- Branding: acting as brand guardian ensuring the corporate image is on all marketing collateral (printed and electronic), is consistent and a professional image is promoted across all areas of the business.
- Corporate Items: Manage the design of all branded and promotional items used across the business ranging from posters, stickers, stationary.
- Literature Design: Working on design across all media formats such as event flyers, brochures and marketing materials whilst also ensuring that all corporate literature is fully branded and updated by Company.
- Creative Internal Artwork: Updating of posters, billboard, company images and general branding in all of the company's offices, depots across all locations.
- Livery: Designing and updating artwork internally and externally for all our fleet of over 350 vehicles
- Photography & Filming Projects: Offering creative direction as and when required liaising with our photographer & filming production agencies to create new imagery and video projects.
- Recruitment: Working with the HR department for branded campaigns
- Events: Provide project support for any graphical or promotional content.
- To ensure best practice in all Rotala Plc operations including compliance with legal and policy requirements.
- Ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works.
- Some experience in managing third party agencies to deliver results
Qualifications and Experience
- Creative/Design experience
- Proven experience using the Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- Experience of the end-to-end design process from concept to final artwork delivery.