Investor Information and AIM Compliance
The Investor Centre pages contain information useful to current and potential investors of Rotala PLC, as well as the relevant information for compliance with AIM Rule 26.
AIM companies are required to maintain corporate websites detailing financial and governance information in the interests of disclosure and transparency.
- The business of the group is the provision of bus services to public and private bodies and tailored transport solutions to a wide range of corporate customers.
- The company and all its subsidiaries are incorporated in the United Kingdom and all operations are conducted in the UK.
- The shares of the company are traded only on AIM and there are no restrictions on the transfer of shares.
- The Company has adopted the QCA Corporate Governance Code.
- The Company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
- The number of AIM securities in issue is 31,021,784 ordinary shares (excluding 5,910,000 ordinary shares held in treasury).
- The shares not in public hands amount to 56% of the company's ordinary shares in issue (including those ordinary shares held in treasury).
- The Company's nominated adviser is Shore Capital and Corporate Limited, Cassini House, 57 St James's Street, London SW1A 1LD.
- The Company's broker is Shore Capital Stockbrokers Limited, Cassini House, 57 St James's Street, London SW1A 1LD.
- The auditors of the company are Jeffreys Henry LLP, Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9EE.
- The solicitors to the company are Shoosmiths LLP, 2 Colmore Square, 38 Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham B4 6BJ.
- The registrars to the company are Neville Registrars, Neville House, Steelpark Road, Halesowen B62 8HD.
For further information, please get in touch using the Contact Us form.
This information was last updated on 7 March 2023.