Investor Information and AIM Compliance
The Investor Centre pages contain information useful to current and potential investors of Rotala PLC, as well as the relevant information for compliance with AIM Rule 26.
AIM companies are required to maintain corporate websites detailing financial and governance information in the interests of disclosure and transparency.
- The business of the group is the provision of bus services to public and private bodies and tailored transport solutions to a wide range of corporate customers.
- The company and all its subsidiaries are incorporated in the United Kingdom and all operations are conducted in the UK.
- The shares of the company are traded only on AIM and there are no restrictions on the transfer of shares.
- At present, there are no committees of the board.
- The Company has not adopted any corporate governance code.
- The Company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
- The number of AIM securities in issue is 42,193,246 ordinary shares (excluding those ordinary shares held in treasury).
- The shares not in public hands consist of the shares set out in the Analysis of Significant Shareholders shown below (except for those held by Close Asset Management Limited, Miton UK MicroCap Trust plc and the shares held in treasury) amounting in total to 44.72% of the company's ordinary shares in issue.
- The Nominated Advisor of the company is Cenkos Securities plc, 6.7.8 Tokenhouse Yard, London, EC2R 7AS.
- The auditors of the company are Grant Thornton UK LLP of The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AT.
- The solicitors to the company are Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP, Rutland House, 148 Edmund Street, Birmingham B3 2JR.
- The registrars to the company are Capita Asset Services 40, Dukes Place, London, EC3A 7NH.
For further information, please get in touch using the Contact Us form.