Business and Strategy
Our strategy focuses on areas where there is high demand and need for public transport.
It is the objective of the board to build a business, both by acquisition and organic growth, around depots situated in those parts of the country where there is a suitable density of population and prospects of economic growth.
Thus, in building up the current business of the group, Rotala has acquired the following companies or businesses in the locations indicated:
- Flights Hallmark and Flights Corporate Transfers (West Midlands)
- Zaks Bus & Coach Services (West Midlands)
- Birmingham Motor Traction (West Midlands)
- Diamond Bus (West Midlands)
- North Birmingham Busways (West Midlands)
- Ludlows of Halesowen (West Midlands)
- South Gloucestershire Bus and Coach (South West)
- Preston Bus Limited (North West)
- First Group depots in Redditch and Kidderminster (Worcestershire)
- Green Triangle Buses (North West)
- Wings (Heathrow)
- OFJ Connections (Heathrow)
- Hansons (Wordsley) Ltd (West Midlands)
- Central Buses (West Midlands)
- First Group depot in Bolton (North West)
These operations are currently located within our target geographic area in the UK, as shown in our Markets of Operation.