Our Goals, Core Values and Mission...
Rotala Plc pursues three key strategic goals:
- To achieve sustainable growth in shareholder value;
- To improve continually the operational capability of the group;
- To deliver a consistent quality of service to customers.
These goals are measured by:
- a focus on earnings per share and the resultant share price;
- the level of new investment in infrastructure, technology and training;
- continually monitoring the timeliness and completeness of service delivery and levels of customer complaint.
Our Core Values
Our commitment is to conduct business in an ethical manner; our core values convey our organisational beliefs:
- Professional – in our approach to business, with expert presence;
- Innovative – in creating new solutions;
- Agile - quick to respond and make decisions;
- Collaborative - working together with all stakeholders;
- Commercially orientated - delivering what clients require;
- Results focused - focusing on the delivery of value and the job in hand;
- Risk aware - assessing options for alternative strategies.
Our brands signify consistency, reliability and employee commitment
The commitment is to the delivery of a consistent quality of service in accordance with the service level requirements of all stakeholders. Continuous improvement is sought; close monitoring of service levels identifies areas for improvement. Well-planned, clearly focused training supports an improved quality of service.
Rotala aims to become the first choice supplier for bus operations in its target regions. Having grown through acquisition in key areas, Rotala has put itself into a position from which it can take advantage of future developments in the transport industry. The possession of substantial operations in the North West, the West Midlands, the South West and Heathrow areas ensures that the company is well positioned for future contract wins and organic commercial growth.
Rotala is committed to providing service excellence to stakeholders, by offering value for money and continuous improvement without compromising on the quality of service. By working closely with other businesses, councils and educational institutions, we ensure that flexibility and proactive management are key strengths in which Rotala invests. Our commitment to all stakeholders makes it possible to offer value to all sizes of organisation from the largest corporate to the smallest individual daily user.